CASE STUDY #3
Creating a financial plan, reducing taxes, and understanding her investments.
Jackie is a supervisor at the Department of Defense and is a single mom. She has been working with a financial advisor, but he is difficult to reach, and after a year of working with him, she still doesn’t understand the insurance product he has her invested in.
She wants to work with a financial planner who will be available when she has questions and who will give her unbiased advice.
It was important to start from square one and create a comprehensive financial plan to ensure every area of Jackie’s finances was reviewed, and any areas of concern addressed.
Going through our detailed financial planning process with Jackie helped her understand where she was financially and what actions were needed to get to where she wanted to be.
A comprehensive plan was put together that met all her needs:
- She understood her investments and was comfortable with the strategy proposed.
- She knew what action she needed to take to get on track to accomplishing her goals.
- She now knew exactly how much she should be contributing to her TSP and her daughter’s 529 plan.
- Her taxes are now reviewed every year for potential tax savings.
- She now has a financial expert by her side who is available when needed.
Jackie now enjoys the peace of mind that comes from a clear financial plan. And can spend less time worrying and more time living her ideal life with her daughter.
Note: The above case study is hypothetical and does not involve an actual Create Your Path client. No portion of the content should be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience the same or a certain level of results or satisfaction if Create Your Path is engaged to provide investment advisory services.
Ready To Talk?
Interested in learning more? Schedule a free, no-obligation video call to get any questions answered.